Monday, February 8, 2016

Welcome To My Blog

It's been a very long time since I blogged. Heck, last I checked I think it was around 4 years ago!

This blog will mainly be about my ABJDs (Asian Ball-jointed dolls), but also to some extent my Azone dolls (mainly the Pure Neemo and Kikipop lines), Vinyl dolls (A few Blythe, Volks DDs, and the Danny Choo Smart Doll line), and a variety of geeky things I enjoy, among them being: travel plans, books, video games, language studies, fantasy, science fiction, movies, some anime, and a few of my other collections (such as anime and gaming figures).

But first and foremost this is certainly a doll blog, and the characters that are shelled in their forms. I will be happy to post ideas I have for them, where my collection(s) is(are) going, and what I hope to get next. I really want to get back into photographing them and sharing them here!

I will have more posts up soon, particularly several memes to help re-introduce myself to blog land, and any readers that may stumble upon my little part of the internet. I also hope to have a small record for myself to see how I progressed in the hobby as the years fly.

Thanks for the visit, and I hope you will stick around with me. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment